Introduction of Mongolian International Cooperation &
Development Programs Agency (MOICA)
In 2005, Mr.Khishigdelger Dulamdorj founded Ancient Capital City Karakorum Association and its reorganized as MOICA in 2017 according to decision of Committee of board members; is a non-governmental not-for-profit organization and a member of Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN) and Givingway™. MOICA founded on July 27, 2017 and registered as non-governmental organization (NGO) which serves to society and issued the certificate № 000185476, State Registration number: 8250588 of legal body by Intellectual General Authority Property and State Registration in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
Code of activity directions: 9499
- Civil society
- Humanity and philanthropy
- Supporting and improvement
- Stopping the violence against women and girls
- Processing projects and programs
- Cooperate with other organizations which have similar goals.
- To support to cooperate with the U.N Sustainable Development Goals and Mongolia’s 2030 Sustainable Development Vision;
- To improve and strengthen international relation;
- To implement the projects, programs, and creative initiatives from citizens, organizations of civil society, and state authorities.